Apply to College in Oklahoma
At Platt College, enrollment is open to men and women past the age of compulsory education. We consider the following when evaluating applications:
• Graduation from an approved high school program
• Successful completion of GED (Certificate of Equivalency)
• Determination of purpose and attitude conducive to success
• Passing scores on entrance exams for certain programs. See an admissions representative for specific details about the program you’re interested in
Admission requirements vary for each campus. Please contact your local campus admissions office for details when you’re ready to apply to college.
For campus maps and school contact information, please click here »
Each applicant for admission will be expected to:
• Complete an application for admission
• Interview with an admissions representative
• Meet admission requirements as outlined above
• Remit $25 registration fee to confirm enrollment
Each candidate is considered on the basis of individual merit and potential without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. Platt College complies with the provision of Title IV of the Civil Rights Acts of 1964 and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
If you’re ready to apply to college at a Platt campus, contact us today. An admissions representative can help you get the process started.