Tuition Assistance

Figuring out how to pay for college can be difficult, which is why we do all we can to make finding financial aid easier. As part of our process, students seeking financial assistance will be required to meet with a Platt financial services officer during enrollment.

Students who are enrolled at least halftime, show financial need and continue to make satisfactory progress may be eligible for assistance.

Financial aid options at Platt College:

Direct and FFEL Stafford Loans:
These loans are available in subsidized, unsubsidized and PLUS (for parents of dependent students) varieties. Direct Stafford Loans are available through the William D. Ford Direct Loan program while FFEL Stafford Loans are available through the Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) program.

Federal Pell Grants:
Federal Pell Grants may be awarded to undergraduate students who need help paying for their education after high school. Eligible students may be awarded up to the maximum amount established by Congress per award year.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG):
Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants may be awarded to undergraduate students seeking financial assistance. These grants are based on need and availability of funds.

Financial aid can be provided for those who qualify. For further information about these financial aid programs, contact your local Platt College financial services office. Let us help you find a way to pay for college and contact us today.