Turn Your Passion Into A Career
Whether you are a student or a graduate, the Career Services team at Platt College is ready to help you turn your passion into a career. They will work with you to develop and refine your skills so that you are able to find the right opportunities and turn them into a job offer that is right for you.
Not only can you learn the skills you need to start a new career at Platt College, but you can also learn skills that can help you find a job and prepare you for your career, including:
- Identifying employment opportunities that are right for you
- Creating a professional resume and effective cover letter
- Making contacts and networking in your career field
- Researching potential employers
- Job interviewing coaching and practice
- Soft skills enhancement and communication development
- Post-interview follow-up
Short-Term Solutions Help Long-Term Goals
At Platt College, we understand that being able to work and support yourself and your family while attending career training is important. Our Career Services team can assist you in finding a part-time or temporary job that allows you to go to school and work without interfering with one another. We are focused on helping you be successful both as a student and graduate. For more information on how we can help you, call us at 877-392-6616 or contact us online.